Is it possible to export layers to separate files as PNG with original resolution? When I try to 'Export as' in Photoshop CC 2015 - it saves files as 72 PPI. I need to keep them as 300 PPI.
Export your images as you are at 72PPI at the correct pixel size then create an action to change the PPI to 300 that you can use as a batch process on the images.
- Export your images to their own unique folder.
- With one of your images open in Photoshop create a new Action.
- With your new action recording, go to Image → Image Size...
- Uncheck "Resample Image" and set the resolution to 300.
- Stop recording your action.
- Go to File → Automate → Batch... and select your newly recorded action. Choose the folder you exported to as the source and choose "Save and Close" as the destination.
- Hit OK and watch Photoshop do the work for you.