Adobe Lightroom have a awesome clarity slider which is missing from Photoshop. How one can recreate the same effect in PS?


If you're in Adobe CC or newer than Clarity can be found in Adobe Camera Raw filter towards the top of the filter menu, which gives you a version of Adobe Camera Raw that works even on jpgs. I suggest converting to Smart Object first.

If you're not on Adobe CC than you need to look at sharpening method tutorials because there's far too many to give you a run down of on here.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.