I have been troubled by this custom shape tool which was gone after I switched to CS6 or could I not Find it? I have been looking for the Line Tool for hours and its custom shape tool but I could not find it. Can anyone help me out?


The Custom Shape tool and the Line tool are likely under the Rectangle tool. If you're using Adobe Photoshop CC (and I imagine it's the same on CS6) just click and hold on the Rectangle tool and a sub-menu should appear with both tools you're looking for.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.