The design used in Windows 10 Universal Windows Platform apps is one used in a lot of modern interfaces. So like how there are many types of designs, from the day of Swiss and Bauhaus to this day of material and flat design -- what is this design called?
Some attributes to make my question more specific:
- Your prime focus is clarity.
- White is the primary color.
- Solid bars of dark colors like red, blue, or black are used on left or right of text, items, etc. to separate them.
- Colors are flat. Decent paddings are given.
- Invisible margins.
- Rectangle shapes are spammed anywhere they can be.