I did this straight skewing on a text once in Adobe Illustrator, can't find out again that how I did it, can anyone help?asking about the 'SWEET PIXEL' skewing effect

  • Transform -> Distort?
    – Alin
    Sep 18, 2016 at 11:39
  • 1
    You forgot there is a tool called "shear".
    – Jongware
    Sep 18, 2016 at 12:32
  • @Alin there isn't any Distort in Transform in Adobe Illustrator, Sep 18, 2016 at 15:50

1 Answer 1


Thanks Rad Lexus it was shear.

Select any object/text then goto Object>Transform>Shear..

Thanksd once again


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.