I want to be able to create this clean bevelled edge on the border of a picture in GIMP, Photoshop or Inkscape. This is an example of what I want to recreate:

enter image description here

  • This is a very basic layer effect in Photoshop, please take a look around the internet before asking such basic questions here. – Luciano Sep 19 '16 at 14:48

In Photoshop, edit the Layer Style and use Bevel & Emboss:

  • Style: Inner Bevel
  • Technique: Chisel Hard


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.