This is my first post so please be kind, however do tell me if i do something wrong :). My Question:

I've been looking for this texture (the one pictured below) for ages and i just can not find out what is called or where i can get it. Can someone help please?

Thank you in advanced :)

I just want to find the purple silk, smoke texture


At first sight I'd say that's coloured dye or ink in water rather than smoke. Like this one:


Some Google search results confirm this:




Another multicolour

| improve this answer | |
  • thank you so much! It crossed my mind that it could be that but I didn't look into it. Thank you again :) – Noob Sep 25 '16 at 6:55
  • No problem, that's what we're here for – PieBie Sep 26 '16 at 6:14

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.