enter image description here

Does anyone know what the common name of this overlay effect is. Can you recommend any tutorials on how to do this effect in photoshop?


The effect is called a Geometric Overlay. As for tutorials, this one is my favorite.

In case of link rot, search youtube for "geometric overlay tutorial photoshop" and I'm sure you'll find many other great tutorials.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.