I want to do that using gradient tool but things eventually go wrong< so what should I do ?


You can change the width of a stroke in the Stroke panel:

enter image description here

More info: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/stroke-object.html

| improve this answer | |
  • I have already made a black stroke. I want the gradient to be inside that stroke. – ABE_Mark45 Oct 1 '16 at 17:15

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.