What is the following type of graphic design style called?

enter image description here

closed as off-topic by Zach Saucier, go-junta, Cai, Dom, Vincent Oct 26 '16 at 14:38

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


Flat Design, or vector art if you like.

Here is funny way to compare flat design and realism.


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.