Is this a shadow effect or a gradient effect or something else? I need to programatically reproduce this using Canvas, Paint in Android.

closed as too broad by Zach Saucier, Cai, joojaa, go-junta, Westside Nov 30 '16 at 8:41

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


This is called a 'Gradient with banding'.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.