I saw this font on a YouTube video and love it, would be perfect for something I am working on at the moment but no online services can work out what it is.

enter image description here

Online services have trouble with the detached areas and can't track them properly, I'm hoping someone here will be able to tell me what it is, or know of something very similar with those types of sleek, sharp cuts in.

closed as off-topic by Ryan Nov 14 '16 at 16:23

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 2
    Looking at this, I get the idea that those triangles (hint, hint) are artwork and not part of the font design itself. Fill them in and try those font services again. – usr2564301 Nov 12 '16 at 17:25
  • Try checking it out on this handy tool: myfonts.com/WhatTheFont – Laura Nov 14 '16 at 15:50
  • Have you tried contacting the author of the video? They probably know what font is that. – Luciano Nov 14 '16 at 15:57
  • 5
    The font is Reckoner. dafont.com/reckoner.font (can't put it in an answer because the thread is on hold...) – Ctouw Nov 14 '16 at 16:48