I found this awesome work designed by Kreativa Studio and I'm really curious about the effect of the woman picture. How to make an person image to blend into the background like this with photoshop.

enter image description here


There are multiple ways to achieve a look like this, but the fastest way seems to be to layer the 'person' on top of a colored background and put the blend mode on 'multiply'. You wouldn't even need to cut out the person if the background is solid white.

You can find the blend mode dropdown above your layer panel, next to the opacity box.

blend mode

To learn more about blend modes I'd recommend reading this adobe guide: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/blending-modes.html

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.