How I can achieve this effect in Photoshop? With what keywords I can search on Google?


  • 4
    Possible duplicate of How do I make this image in image effect?
    – Cai
    Nov 29, 2016 at 9:04
  • 2
    This is called a Double Exposure. If you search that, you'll find loads of tutorials Nov 29, 2016 at 22:43
  • Yes, I appreciate @AshleePalka, There are many double exposure tutorials on YouTube, and they have all made it seem so easy that it's really easy to find out what to do.
    – Bijutoha
    Mar 3, 2021 at 5:47

2 Answers 2


There are probably a few ways to achieve this, but here's a quick and easy one that works...

  1. Place your city scape / scenery on the base layer.
  2. Place your image of the dude in the suit on the layer above.
  3. Change the blending mode of that layer to SCREEN.

This will only work if your image of the man in the suit has a perfect white background, otherwise you may have to do some tidying up of the outer areas.

  • Thanks a lot @Chris. I only thought of opacity. I think the blending of "Hard Light" is better for my images... Good morning Nov 29, 2016 at 8:48

I'm pretty sure this is known as double exposure. There's dozens of tutorials on Youtube about this kind of effect. Like this one: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pMMOnwCP4Ik


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.