Don't ask why BUT after all this time, I realized this guy using a "Loupe" tool throughout his tutorial. Is there such a tool/plugin within Photoshop or is this most likely done in post? I hate asking such question but it's like a bad itch. ;)

enter image description here

  • 5
    What guy? Is this on static images? Video? – Cai Dec 2 '16 at 15:03

I'm pretty sure that is a third party Mac app called Zoom it.

enter image description here

I thought I'd also point out that this is a built in thing in both Mac and Windows. Just a bit different looking.

  • Except the screenshot looks to be Windows – Ryan Dec 2 '16 at 15:33
  • You super sure about that @Ryan? Nothing there looks specifically like Windows Photoshop to me. I'm like 99,9% positive it is Zoom It on a mac. It totally looks like he is holding down Ctrl+Z to temporarily show the loupe, since it's showing that specific cursor... – Joonas Dec 2 '16 at 19:01
  • Nope, not sure at all. You're probably right. I upvoted you either way. – Ryan Dec 2 '16 at 19:05
  • @Joonas Yup, that's it! Thank you, Sir. I can usually find these things but it was driving me nuts, especially because I can use this utility day to day. You're the best! – ErickP Dec 3 '16 at 22:35
  • 1
    @RadLexus Thank you for the reminder and link, so kind of you. I accidently did not select the "check mark". Just a human being and work in progress. ;) – ErickP Dec 5 '16 at 18:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.