I'm seeing this beautiful design more and more often. It's often made of lines of the same width, sometimes with only one type of color or with only basic colors. Anyone have an idea of an "official" name for that?

Name for that design?

  • 2
    Actually the image has multiple lineweights. Ane no things dont have names just descriptions.
    – joojaa
    Dec 19 '16 at 4:49

The author of this illustration just tag it with "Outline" You can see on his Dribbble that his style is very consistent and he name it "Outline Illustrations" https://dribbble.com/jucha But there's no "Official" name for it.

Other artist have this style too https://dribbble.com/Madebyelvis


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.