Like a triangle = an hexagon that has three sides with one size and another three with another one. NOT chamfered appearance. Thanks!

  • 4
    Can you explain how it isn't a chamfered appearance as it's hard to understand your question? – johnp Dec 19 '16 at 18:29
  • 3
    You have to draw it manually in Photoshop. Do you have Illustrator. Its got better tools for such a task. – Ryan Dec 19 '16 at 18:35
  • So what you want is a regular polygon? That's what an hexagon is. There's a polygon tool in Photoshop, have you tried that? – Luciano Dec 20 '16 at 11:14

This kind of corner editing power doesn't exist in Adobe Photoshop, and has only been in Illustrator for a few of the more recent versions. They (Adobe and its users) don't have experience with, nor understand how CAD, 3D and other 2D drawing apps have offered this, forever.

| improve this answer | |
  • Comments are not for extended discussion; this conversation has been moved to chat. – Vincent Dec 20 '16 at 10:40

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.