Suggestions to 2nd photo:
The backround seems like it is tried to make cleaner by eraser tool in PS. It still has some remnants here an there. My modifications:
- clipped off the backround (+shaved out a bunch of crap that was caused)
- put a thin grey gradient as a new background
- tried to puppet warp the right side of the body (this really needs some talent and expertice, more than I have)
- reduced the red color to less offending saturation level to be able to add light wihout masking
- shifted the skintone towards typical North European (=narrow band Hue shift from orange to red + less saturation + more luminosity)
- added a bit of light;
Note: The hands had originally nearly the wanted color. Thus mods to them were reduced by layer mask.
No plugins are used, only native PS controls
Offtopic: This photo has an inherent problem: Hetero males subliminally may not like the dress at all, they probably want to take it off (the dress is fine, the reason must be elsewhere). More gallant, proud and valiant pose or simply more distant view could help to keep the thoughts in shape. Important dress details can be covered by closeups.