Just had this idea, and thought to post it here to get an answer as to its existence. I'm thinking something that isn't perfectly monospaced/spaced, but as you type it organically lays out the font with random splines or something and random spacing, but the splines would be contained inside a shape of a letter that would also be randomly scaled and rotated just slightly across each character stroke.

  • Probably not, but this could be achieved via scripting.
    – Lucian
    Jan 13 '17 at 7:09
  • 2
    I'm not entirely sure what your mean but you can create some pseudo-randomness with OpenType features that can probably do what you want.
    – Cai
    Jan 13 '17 at 8:24

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.