I work a lot of graphics daily and at the end of the work i always save in two different formats: PDF Print Ready & JPG (RGB) 300dpi > Quality 10
So everytime i do have to make this steps:
- 1) CTRL + A > Select all elements from all artboards
- 2) CTRL + SHIFT + O > Create Outlines
- 3) CTRL + SHIFT + S > Select PDF (Note: if there is a file with same name i always overwrite)
- 4) Select Preset: PDF/X1a:2001)
- 5) Go to Marks & Bleeds > Select checkbox: "Use documents bleed and settings"
- 6) Hit Save
- 7) Go File > Export
- 8) Select JPG
- 9) Check box "Use Artboards" (leave "All" selected as standard, no change here) Note: if there is a file(s) with same name i always overwrite
- 10) Select Color Mode "RGB"
- 11) Quality 10 (maximum)
- 12) Options: Baseline (Standard) + 300 dpi + Type Optimised (Hinted)
- 13) Click "Ok"
After this process i will end with:
- 1x PDF File (all artboards inside separated by pages)
- All JPG files separate files per artboard.
I would like to know if there is available a script that replicates this kind of steps at once (multiple sabe actions) since its always this same process i use? Or something very similar so i can try an adaptation?
Thank you in advance.