In my CS6 version of Photoshop there doesn't appear to be a way to save multiple pages to a single PDF. How can I do this in Photoshop?
I do not believe Photoshop let you do this (at least not in CS6). The trick is to use Adobe Bridge (kind of a file explorer Adobe bundles with Photoshop).
It is actually quite easy with Bridge:
- Open Adobe Bridge
- Select/highlight all the photos/files you want to export
- Find the Output window in top right of Adobe Bridge (if you are using CC [2017 or earlier], you will need to manually install the OUTPUT module as it doesn't come with Adobe Bridge out of the box)
- In Output menu, change button to PDF (right side of screen)
- Edit the settings to whatever you want.
- Check View PDF after Save (optional)
- Click Save
Go to File → Automate → Pdf Presentation
(a window will appear where you can add, open file or browse)
Make sure that multiple page document is checked
Other options leave as it is (default uncheck all)
click ok to save
a pop click on high quality print
click save pdf
Other option without Photoshop you can merge or combine
Download the small software here Free
After Install open the pdfbinder
Click on Add file button Add your pdf files A best option u can up and down the files as your requirement And just hit Bind and save
In CS5 version have to use File-->Scripts-->Export Layers to files. There you set your output as PDF and its quality. After execution of the script you have to merge your PDF pages into one document with help of external software (ex. jPDF Tweak )