Adobe Illustrator has a shear tool.. is there something equivalent in sketch or at least a series of steps that can achieve the same result?


You can shear items using the transform tool.

  • Select the item you want to shear.
  • Click the transform tool (or Command + Shift + T)
  • Select and hold the top, middle selection point, hold down Option and drag left or right.

You can do the same from any other selection point allowing you to shear vertically (or skew if you drag the corners).

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.