This question already has an answer here:

enter image description here

Please give me an advice to create this effect to text as shown in the picture.

marked as duplicate by Ryan Feb 6 '17 at 22:45

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • My answer on the duplicate would be the same answer for this. – Ryan Feb 6 '17 at 22:46

Unfortunately don't know any plugin, but in Photoshop you can smudge to a long stroke a small area that has the wanted colors. Requires a steady hand. Wacom tablet shines in thislike freehand works. Do the letters in different layers for easy composition and being able to redo individual letters if and when needed. Some letters need a copy to 2nd layer for overlaps. If you have a Wacom, check its bonus drawing program.


it's very simple you only need to have a brush with foreground and background jittering on and set the foreground and background

We're looking for long answers that provide some explanation and context. Don't just give a one-line answer; explain why your answer is right, ideally with citations. Answers that don't include explanations may be removed.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.