How do I create this text ripple effect in Illustrator or Photoshop? I'm able to add a wave effect, but it's not quite what I'm looking for.

enter image description here

  • 1
    What have you tried? Is there anything specific you need help with on this? Why don't you like the wave effect you created? – Ashlee Palka Feb 2 '17 at 21:54

In Ai do an envelope distort with mesh. Push between the mesh nodes or select a row of nodes

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.