I was wondering how I can make something like the text in the yellow? It doesn't seem to be a warp tool.

enter image description here


enter image description here

In Adobe Illustrator use envelope distortion "With Mesh" for this. There are two versions:

  • Left: only some random deformations Object > Envelope Distortion > Make with Mesh (the mesh is left visible)
  • Right: added another envelope "Make with top object" for perspective. The added envelope is a trapezium.

You might also want to add some shading. For this you can add a grey or colored gradient mesh on the top, then play with the blending mode and opacity in the Appearance panel.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.