I'm working on a laser cutting project where I have to cut out using an RGB red line at the size of 0.001 in. I used Image trace to make an outline of the image, but I can't change the color to RGB red, or the thickness of the outline. I need it to be RGB with a 0.001 in thickness, or the laser cutter will not cut it out.
- Hit CTRL+A to select your artwork.
- Hit SHIFT+X to swap the black fill with a black stroke.
- Hit F6 to open up the Color panel, set to RGB from the top arrow menu and type 255,0,0 as seen below.
- Hit SHIFT+F10 to open up the Stroke panel and type
0.001 inin the Weight field.
- Also read the answers here: What color swatch to use for cut lines?