enter image description here

I want to use this font.

  • What is it?
  • Are the birds part of the font? Or are they an effect?
  • If it's effect, How I can get this effect? Is it included into some common easily available software?
  • So how can I this type of font manipulation? Is there a software or I website where I can ask someone to create me words with this type of font manipulation style? – Thandai Mar 13 '17 at 18:07

The basic font is Soolidium. See it: http://www.dafont.com/soolidium.font

The blackbird disintegration or accumulation effect is someone's custom creation.

Your image exists in some websites, for example in pinterest. I am not their customer so I cannot see, if there is some info about how to get the effect.

You find those websites by searching "Blackbird font manipulation" That is in your image.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.