Say I want to combine two different colors into one, how would I do that? Like this http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/microsoft-office/highlight-text-with-the-gradient-fill-effect-in-word/


Open a new document in Photoshop.

Write the text on the document open.

Double click on the text layer and a dialogue box will open.

You will find a gradient option. Select it .

You can then select any gradient available or play around with colors to create your own gradient.

You also have options like style,opacity and blend mode that will give you different effects. enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.