I am new to the world of digital art. All these years, I have used pencil and paper for my art. I am really interested in digital art. I am not into editing photographs, I want to draw and paint stuff digitally.
So, I started looking for graphic tablets. I found that Wacom has the best graphic tablets available but I am really confused about getting one.
Initially I thought Wacom Intous Draw was a good one for beginners. But I saw a lot more options which confused me. I am looking for a tablet with price below $150.
The list of tablets I found are -
- Wacom Intous Draw
- Wacom Intous Comic Pen and Touch
- Wacom Intous Art Pen Touch
- Wacom Intous Photo Pen and Touch
- One by Wacom
- Wacom Art Pen and Touch
- Wacom Draw Pen Tablet
- Wacom Bamboo One Drawing Pen Tablet
All these tablets are reasonably priced and I really don't know the difference between all these tablets. If anyone has a detailed analysis of each of these, please share it.
I also have few general doubts about the graphic tablet.
- Can I use any software to design my art like Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects etc?
- Are all these tablets compatible with Microsoft Laptop?
- Does the nib of the pen stay strong without breaking? Is there any cap provided to protect it?
Please share the resources which will help me choose the best graphic tablet.