I'm dealing with an issue where, when adjusting an existing text box (i.e. font and leading resizing), the text will not sit at the top of the frame where it was before. I've chased the following potential causes:
- Looked for hidden characters
- Made sure frame alignment is set to "Top"
- Confirmed there is no inset spacing
- Ignored text wrap
- Confirmed default baseline settings
- Confirmed there is no set paragraph spacing
- Confirmed default paragraph rules / no special styles
- Confirmed default character styles / no special styles
- Confirmed that baseline/grid alignment is turned off
I've noticed this issue in several different documents, and while I can fix it by creating a new text box and formatting from scratch, that is not the most time-efficient solution. Anyone else have any bright ideas?