This is a pretty popular background pattern in web/graphic design and I'd love to find different but similar variations of it. What would I search for to find such patterns?



Looks like a colored grid noise pattern.

I recommend http://subtlepatterns.com/ for such patterns. You can use the resources from this website for free in any of your projects.

Greetings, Sven


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.