How can I set my Color window to look/act like the Color Picker as does Goro Fujita on his streams?

I know about adding keyboard shortcuts or the interactive color wheel/strip with ALT+SHIFT+Right Click. I would like to emulate this set up, but haven't found a way.

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


That’s Photoshop’s colour panel. It can be opened by choosing WindowColor (it’s separate to the colour picker that opens when you click the foreground or background colour).

Photoshop color panel

There’s a few options to control how the color panel looks, under the panel’s fly-out menu. To match the image above, you’ll want Hue Cube.

Photoshop color panel hue cube

  • But how'd you make it look like that? ...mine looks like this
    – Cai
    Commented Apr 1, 2017 at 7:46
  • @Cai I just added another image that should help. I think you want Hue Cube. Commented Apr 1, 2017 at 7:54
  • I don't have any cube options. Maybe it's new in CC? I still use CS6 (like OP does)
    – Cai
    Commented Apr 1, 2017 at 7:57
  • 1
    Yeh, seems it's a CC thing forums.adobe.com/thread/2050972
    – Cai
    Commented Apr 1, 2017 at 7:59
  • Oh, right. Sorry, I wasn’t sure when that was added. Commented Apr 1, 2017 at 12:50

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.