I have a text (see picture below) with the "Adobe Caslon Pro" font type, and some sort of slight 3D effect added to it. I would like to ask you for help to identify how this 3D effect on the text was made. Please suggest a method to recreate it.

Sample image

  • 3
    Just my 2 cents here: don't do that. It looks awful and cheap. It's a very outdated look and will only make people think the design is old or the designer is bad/lazy
    – Manly
    Commented Apr 12, 2017 at 18:24
  • 1
    Needs more drop shadow...
    – Cai
    Commented Apr 12, 2017 at 18:47
  • Thanks for the suggestion. How would you make it look better? I am open to any suggestion.
    – Bar6
    Commented Apr 12, 2017 at 18:54

2 Answers 2


It's a Bevel and Emboss layer style using Photoshop

enter image description here

  • Thank you very much! Yes this looks very much like what I wanted.
    – Bar6
    Commented Apr 12, 2017 at 18:52

Bevel and Emboss, in Photoshop. If you don't have Photoshop, there's likely a WordArt in Office Word that looks similar to this.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.