What is the following style of illustration called? I've searched with Isometric Illustration but there seem to be various types of it. Is there a specific name for this one?



isometric design/illustration is right you can also search for perspective illustrations

We're looking for long answers that provide some explanation and context. Don't just give a one-line answer; explain why your answer is right, ideally with citations. Answers that don't include explanations may be removed.

  • So they only call it isometric or perspective illustration right? I thought they have like a specific name for the style because I found some were made in 3D and some were flat isometric like this one. But thanks for the answer :) – Bew Apr 23 '17 at 9:09

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.