I'm hoping the community might help resolve a few concerns regarding the above logos.
- Is the font in logo 'B' too thin or small (for the word Education)?
- Does the red outline in logo 'A' make reading it harder on the eyes?
- Does the brighter blue of 'logo A' make it more eye-catching?
- Logo 'A' has an accurate ECG rhythm, while 'B' is stylized, but inaccurate. Does this accuracy matter in regard to logo creation?
- The ECG line in 'B' is centered. Is this balance generally considered more effective in logo design/branding?
I would love to know if there are studies or science to help answer or guide replies, but I value your personal opinions too. Many thanks!