I want to know how I can do this moving animation with images. What is this effect is called? Here is the video that has this "animation":


  • Possibly more on-topic in the video production community? – curious Jun 16 '17 at 1:53
  • Also, I think you would gain by providing timestamps of which part of the video you are asking about. – curious Jun 16 '17 at 1:54

Its called a parallax scroll. Or more accurately parallax move in this case. since it is moving in several directions at once. Its still the same effect. Basically you have several layers on top that react to movement at different speeds/ or if your setup is 3d are at different distances form camera.

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.