I need to learn how to remove these blue lines without changing anything else.
5If you'd ask me, it'd be way faster to recreate the pattern from scratch in Illustrator that it'd be to try and edit out the raster in a photo editing program.– VincentJun 4, 2017 at 0:03
Too much work to remove the line pattern. Make a new yourself.
It seems to be a big piece of chipwood with half transparent white overlay pattern. That pattern is easy to do in Illustrator (measurements only approximate)
- have a triangle, say 6 degrees angle in the sharpest corner, one long side is horizontal, grey fill, no stroke
- rotate the triangle 0,5 degrees
- rotate the triangle making 11 more copies in 7,5 degrees steps
- align all 12 triangles down & left to get the sharp corners to the same point
- copy twice with reflect to have a fan that covers full 360 degrees
- scale horizontally to smaller size to have elliptical pattern
- change the fill color to white
- add a clipping mask to have rectangular shape
- copy to photoshop to insert it over a photo of chipwood
I hadn't a good photo, so I used a flat color fill.
Photoshop is in theory not necessary at all for this job, but coloring is there easier.
Addendum: If you want to stay in Photoshop and want something fast, then:
- select all
- goto Filter > Blur > Radial Blur > Zoom, good quality, radius=60px
- fix (=clone) the middle area manually, if needed.
- add some grainy texture, if needed