I'm having a really hard time describing this: GTA IV TITLE

It's from the GTA IV Title / Intro. I'm talking about the way the text is part of the image in regards to perspective. Some even go so far as to have some elements of the picture appear to be in front of the text etc. - can't show an example because I'm having such a hard time googling it :(

  • Welcome along, a well written question with good examples :-D Jun 19, 2017 at 13:48

1 Answer 1


I would refer to this as "motion tracking text" or "3D tracking text" - a search for these terms returns many, MANY tutorials etc.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.