Is there a faster way to save all layers in PSD to PNG?
This is my first attempt at Photoshop. I have been taking photos of my daughter for 6 months and I want to create a timelapse of my photos. Here is what I have done so far:
- I inserted 200 photos as different layers into my photoshop document
- then I lined up the eyes in each photo.
- Then I took each layer one by one and exported it as a PNG with all the layers behind it showing like they are stacked. This took hours to save them all one by one.
- Then I pulled them into Final Cut and made a 6 month timelapse in 30 seconds.
- Here is the current rough cut, this should give you a good idea of what I trying to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=petLbaHFwlg
PROBLEM: There are a few photos I need to adjust or delete, but that essentially means reexporting everything by hand after I adjust. I don't want to do it all over again.
QUESTION: Is there an action script I can run to get ALL 200 photos at once with the previous layers showing behind them? Example: That means that the photo on layer 100 needs to export with the size of the frame fo the video and show layers 1-99 behind it. I want to figure out how to do the same thing that took me hours to do but automatically.