I'm using Illustrator at the moment. Right now I'm exporting images and uploading them to Google drive and my colleagues give me feedback verbally. This process is very time consuming and tedious. So a couple of problems we're facing,
- I have to export images from Illustrator and organise them in Drive. And I have to repeat this every time there is a change.
- Viewing the designs on Drive is very troublesome because of issues with zooming and scaling.
- Feedback is not written down anywhere.
What do you guys do to make your review process easier? What tools are you using?
I'm looking for a tool where,
- Artboards are automatically uploaded as vector images which can be scaled so I don't have to export and upload images every time there is a change.
- A tool which has options to view the designs in actual size. (Ex: If it's a web page design, to see how it actually looks like on the browser)
- Where others can easily leave feedback.