I'm trying to recreate this effect in Photoshop (attached image); does anyone recognise the effect, and know how to recreate it?

enter image description here


It could be a halftone. To do something similar:

  1. Convert the document to grayscale, using Image › Mode › Grayscale.

  2. Convert the document to a bitmap, using Image › Mode › Bitmap.

  3. Set the method to halftone.

enter image description here

  1. Set the shape to line.

enter image description here

  1. Convert back to RGB, by choosing Image › Mode › Grayscale then Image › Mode › RGB Color.

  2. Add a gradient map. :)

enter image description here

  • Nice cat. Yours? – joojaa Jul 31 '17 at 12:28

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.