enter image description here

I just want to know that How can I enter colourful borders(red and yellow in above image) to objects in my image also... And also if there is any ios/android app to do this


In Photoshop you would cut out the figures, using for example the pen tool. Then once they are on their own layers apply the "outer glow" layer style using the desired colours.

For someone experienced with photoshop, and depending on the complexity of the figures, it would be a five minute job.

The takeaway for you here is to google "Photoshop outer glow"

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.