The graphic style of the type kind of reminds me of the old HBO title sequence.

Daphni Joli Mai

  • something retro? like stranger things.
    – Bhupen
    Commented Oct 3, 2017 at 21:04

1 Answer 1


There is not a specific name for that style, it is a mix of two main ideas:

  1. Color Spectrum
  2. Modern/Rave Design

I would suggest:

  • Color Spectrum Wheel, recreate it and apply it as you wish.

  • Swiss Style, look at the color overlaying.

  • Use Rave Style Fonts and Placement

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.