Hot answers tagged


To my knowledge there's no way to use UV data in Photoshop and I'm not sure it would help with this example because the deformation is quite strong: it'd be a job for vector displacement filter (which Photoshop also doesn't have). If I had a task like this I'd go 3d and since you have Blender as a tag, here's a little breakdown of how I'd approach this: ...


There seems to be a workaround: Hover with the mouse cursor over the annotation layer you want to rename, press ctrl and double tap enter. After that I was able to enter a layer name.


Here is how you can see some mesh information in Edit mode. There is not an angle direction indication (there is only for vertex and face) but it could help a little. Image below:

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible