Skip to main content
2 votes

Umbrella term for typography, lettering, calligraphy

The word you're looking for is typography. Typography encompasses everything you've listed - lettering, calligraphy, unique design of glyphs within a typeface, or merely how type is used in a layout/...
Scott's user avatar
  • 210k

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible