New answers tagged


If you want to remove the "gradient feathering" (actually the "anti-aliasing"), you just threshold the alpha layer that controls the opacity of the pixels, which is done with a layer mask: Layer > Mask > Add layer mask and initialize to Transfer layer's alpha channel (mind the "Transfer" part) Start the threshold tool (it ...


Repeatedly duplicate the layer until the anti-aliasing transparency is gone. Then merge the layers. You can speed things up by duplicate, merge, duplicate, merge, duplicate merge, etc.


Pixellation will always occur; you're working on a raster image. The cheap & cheerful way to get the bucket to fill more is to just keep clicking, or switch off anti-alias. Multiple clicks with aliasing on will gradually expand the edge beyond its original borders, off will always stop short. Changing Tolerance will affect how much of the aliased edge is ...

Top 50 recent answers are included