New answers tagged


Remember, you can orient a mobile phone sideways and view the little screen in letterbox. Granted, it’s small but might be adequate for viewing a two page spread every so often. However, if the magazine is not going to be printed by your company, then single pages is the way. End users, if they print it out at all, aren’t going to print on 11x17 paper or in ...

Top 50 recent answers are included