New answers tagged

0

As user joojaa already said your adventures with blending modes have nothing to do with the additive RGB synthesis of white. The obvious partial transparency is another unexplained thing that you have generated by doing something which is not shown to us. In the next image the leftmost 25% is original, the rest 75% has the red channel turned to 255 with ...


0

Click outside the large box so nothing is selected. Hold Shift and the mouse button and drag a box around the smaller box. It should be selected.


0

I don't think it's possible to ask user for a layer with JSX (unless you want to create some bizarre interface with ScriptUI) However, are you familiar with ActionManager code? What you want would be much easier to achieve using it. You can get selected layers data using a script from this answer. If you wouldn't want groups you could've just use AM bounds ...


Top 50 recent answers are included