Below are some logos with a well defined square or rectangle. What are logos of these kind called?

enter image description here

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


They are called "Logotype with a square".

Seriously. There is no particular name for this apart from "Logotype" wich means a logo without a Symbol.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.