enter image description hereHow to I get this iridescent duo tone effect?

I know it's probably quite simple but I have tried many different ideas and can't get it looking like this. Any help would be appreciated!

  • Hi there and welcome to GDSE. I have some ideas, but it's not unimportant which photo you want to apply the effect to. To give an answer I would first have to spend some time trying to find a free photo which would be fitting to use. Are you looking for creating a "true" duotone image which would be separated into two spot colors or do you just want it as an effect in an RGB image? – Wolff Apr 15 at 20:20
  • 1
    This question is somewhat similar. Maybe you can find inspiration in my answer. – Wolff Apr 15 at 20:25
  • it just looks like image noise, but what have you tried? Maybe edit the question to add these details. – Luciano Apr 16 at 9:24
  • 3
    Does this answer your question? Airbrush Illustrator Effect – GerardFalla Apr 16 at 16:02

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.